Thanks to East Valley Authors Vice-President, Programs, Janna Roznos, we have an outstanding line-up of 2018 workshops for EVA members:
- January 6: Author and writing teacher, Kitty Bucholtz will talk about Planning and Time Management
- February 3: Christine Ashworth will present her “Four Questions to Character Workshop”
- March 3: Author Melissa Crismon will discuss Research in her workshop “Freaking Mermaids”
- April 7: Professional Editor, Katie McCouch will speak on Craft
- May 5: Romantic Suspense Author, Kathleen Rowland, will give a Craft Workshop, “Make Your Writing Resonate with Readers”
- June 2: EVA’s full-day Writing Retreat will be led by New York Times Bestselling Author, Susan Squires who will present her workshop “From ‘Okay’ to ‘Wow’–How to Make Your Story Irresistible”
- August 4: Multi-published author Z.A. Maxfield will talk about Burnout
- September 1: Bestselling author Brenna Aubrey will discuss “Book Reviews–How to Get Them”
- October 6: Rebecca Corona-Nickerson will present her workshop “Birth Order–Unlocking how Birth Order Influences the Writer”
- November 3: NaNoWriMo Write-In
- December 1, 2018: Local expert, Paul Hoag, will present a workshop on Forensics
Come Join Us!
With the exception of February 2018 and June 2018, our regular meetings will be held the first Saturday of the month at the Azusa Public Library beginning at 10:15, with an optional critique session immediately following. The February location is TBD, and the June Writing Retreat is scheduled for Pasadena. More information to follow!
The Azusa Public Library is located at 729 N Dalton Ave, Azusa, CA 91702.
First time visitors are welcome.
East Valley Authors is a proud chapter of Romance Writers of America. RWA members in good standing are welcome to join.